Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bath Bums.


I can't stop looking at this picture tonight. Freddie *just* starting to hold himself up standing, especially eager to do this alongside the bathtub, chubby baby cheeks next to my skinny little preschooler, Hugo gently splashing in the water filling up the tub, both of them just moments away from a massive splash-fest. I could stare at these tiny little butts all night. The sweetness.

I also realized the last post was from about 7 months ago, when Freddie was not quite a month old. Since that post, we sold our condo in SF, moved to Minnesota, spend over two months in hotels, corporate housing and childhood homes, started new jobs, bought a house in Edina, settled our family into that house, survived The Longest Winter of All Time and, at last, are enjoying brief moments of respite from the rain in our new home. Our new lives include lawnmowers, neighborhood block parties, summer BBQs and visits with grandparents as often as we like. That, my friends, is magnificent.

There is so much to share, and I promise to do so more often. For now, I'll start by showing you some cute bottoms.

1 comment:

Therese Steinhoff said...

I love this picture for so many reasons!