Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday


It was a lazy, rainy day here in San Francisco, so we made Hugo pose for his 7 week photos. As I look at the shots we got, it makes me realize how fast he's growing and how I need to cherish every moment that he's this small. He's starting to look like a little man, and he's already so engaged with his world - constantly exploring his surroundings and providing us with his smiles and coos and gurgles of pleasure (and sometimes other sounds of displeasure, of course, but let's not focus on those).

Check out the dimples on this guy!

(The beautiful Dwell Studio blanket was a gift from our colleague and friend Justine, we love it!)

He was such a champ as I took about 200 photos, so naturally I gave him a big cuddle after we were all done. He was so happy he spit up a little.

Love to all. x

No comments: