Monday, August 2, 2010

Re-introducing Hugo Martin Senn

Regular readers of this blog are no doubt aware that Kimberly and I have a baby boy named Hugo, so an introduction may seem unnecessary. But this Hugo - this 7-month old Hugo - he's a whole different man.

This one takes the bottle. This one takes naps (sometimes). This one eats fruits and vegetables. This Hugo is even on the verge of crawling, doing a mean little inch-worm shuffle all over the apartment. All of those are just normal, right-on-schedule details, of course. The point is this: life with Hugo is a whole new ballgame now. He's not a colicky baby anymore. He's not a helpless little heap, either. He laughs and yells. He plays games. He rough-houses. And you better keep an eye on him, because he'll zip under a coffee table in no-time flat.

We like this new kid. We like him a lot. So, it's with great pride that I re-introduce you to Hugo.








2 comments:

kristofer and ivy said...

awww.... he's adorable!! Thanks for sharing the great photos. The one with the giraffe is my favorite; great shot!

.ivy

Anonymous said...

Great news! Shae was colicky also, so I can totally relate. I love the picture of Hugo and Kim in the hats. Precious!

Nikki Hoffman