From this...
To this...
Along with our new view, we have a new home to live in. A home that we own. It's been a wild few months of closing the deal on our new place in San Francisco, moving in and getting settled, but we've reached the point of being able to look around and think that it's a place we'll be able to stay for a while. Although we still have some work to do to make this 101 year old Victorian flat feel like "us," we've got enough sorted to feel comfortable.

I'll continue to post updates of our progress as we get each room inside decorated to our liking. Even better, come on over and visit us. Our guest room will be ready for overnight guests before the holidays.
If you'd like the new address, drop me an email or facebook message and I'll get right back to you.
3 comments:
Super cute Kim! Can't wait to see the inside! Which "flat" is yours (or is the whole thing?!)? Glad you're enjoying the new view!
Oh dear, I should clarify! We bough the top unit + garage in this building. There are two other flats below us, and all of our main entrances are found at the top of the front stairs. You can kinda see two doors in this photo, and the third is to the left. Our front door (that opens up to a loooong stairway) is the one on the right!
Beautiful house; congrats! I can't wait to see more!
.ivy
Post a Comment