Monday, September 20, 2010

Midwestern Voyage, Part 2: La Crosse, Wisconsin

Good heck, it took me a month to get back to my blogging fest that I started back in September. I guess moving across town with a 9 month old makes time to do anything but just that quite scarce.

So, back to catching up. The second half of our Midwestern Adventure involved some time with the Family Schultz. Hugo loved every minute, naturally.


Now, let's all admit that the highlight of our trip was the wedding of my little brother to the beautiful Bethany. She was a stunning bride and the day was spectacular. Our families couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for an outdoor ceremony.


Could they get any more dapper?


Now that we're sort of caught up, I just realized that I haven't done a single post about our BIG MOVE! Stay tuned for more.

x

No comments: