Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've Got Dreams to Remember.

Hugo sings. All. The. Time. Not only does he sing, folks. He really appreciates music and singing - the other day I was singing a funny song to him as we were walking down the sidewalk and he stopped, looked me in the eye and said, "Good singing, Mommy!" Bless him, it wasn't.


And best of all, he sings classic hits like "I've Got Dreams to Remember" by Otis Redding.



Beyond his singing in this video, he goes on to identify an onion, almost fall off the stool (but according to him, that's okay), eat raspberries off his finger and notice I'm making soup for dinner. All in 36 seconds. I suppose that's quite an insight into how our days usually go.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

too sweet! Love the 5 sec attention span (and the onion!) :)

Kimberly said...

Isn't it funny how their little minds work!