Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moving Into 66 Carmel - Day 1

Man-a-livin', moving is hard work.

Here are a couple of snaps of our move-in progress - sorry for the bad quality, just walked around with my iPhone since our cameras are still packed somewhere. Just wait until we find the new video camera, that's when things will get REALLY fun!

The master bedroom:

The living room:

The linen closet (the only semi-unpacked area in the house):

The kitchen, the biggest disaster area at the moment:

Dining room:
The bathtub, a storage area for the time being:

And Baby Senn's room, yet another storage area right now:

I'll try to get some more progress shots as the week goes on. We're taking it slow and easy...since we can. We probably won't be completely unpacked for weeks since I have to travel this week for work and somehow our weekends keep getting filled up too. I guess we'll just have to go "bird by bird" as they say.

xo

No comments: