Well, I am starting to feel like a one-man jungle gym with Baby Senn doing acrobatics all the time! I've been feeling regular movements for a couple of weeks now, but not feeling much before then. Now, it's almost like the baby is constantly on the move, checking out the nooks and crannies, poking arms and legs at people who touch my belly and flipping over any chance he/she gets. It's quite entertaining and also the
strangest sensation I've ever had. Yet all the movements make me feel like I'm getting a good sense of the baby's personality already. Waking up in the morning all raring to go, little spins during boring meetings to help keep me alert, little punches after dinner to let me know he/she's happy...I don't really know if it's possible to have a personality yet, but I think our little one definitely is showing signs of being quite lively.
Marty, on the other hand, has had a hard time feeling anything distinct yet without me pointing out when he should have felt some movement. But just this morning he told me that he put his hand on my belly before I woke up and felt a big DIRECT KICK! It made me so happy, and it just means that the baby is getting bigger and staying nice and healthy.
xo
3 comments:
As always, love the update! Isn't it amazing, feeling the little on in there and knowing he/she is a REAL PERSON? LOVE it! Just give it a few weeks and you'll be SEEING the movements from the outside :)
I know! I can't wait for that. So excited already, and this just makes it so much more REAL!
I agree with you about the personality. I think I learned a lot about Dublyn while she was dancing away in there! So strange but so cool! Keep us updated as he/she grows.
Post a Comment