

That's 29 1/2 weeks – no question about it, there's a moving, kicking, punching, stretching, and wildly cavorting baby in there. And Mom-To-Be? Well, I long ago predicted that she'd be the best looking pregnant woman on the planet, and I was right. (No offense to you other preggos out there - I'm sure you like nice, too. But come on – those pictures don't lie.)
Happy to report that Kimberly is not only looking great, but she's feeling great, too. After a stressful few weeks moving into a new apartment, we're pretty much up and running and able to settle back into a routine, or as close to one as we're likely to ever have. Kim's heading to her prenatal yoga class a few times a week, and I continue to engage in no physical exercise whatsoever. Yup, back to normal.
We've started our birth classes at the hospital so now I know where the baby comes out; the videos were very helpful. Kimberly reports that she already knew, but I think she's just trying to play it cool. There's no way she knew what she was getting into. We also took the hospital tour so we know where everything is going to go down. Not nearly as scary or hospital-y as either one of us were expecting. Comically, there's even a kitchen. I can't imagine me cooking a post-partum meal in there. And Kim sure as hell isn't. But I suppose having a kitchen is homey, so we're all for it. All in all, it's a great hospital, much nicer and more private than I would have thought.
So, with only 10+ weeks to go, every aspect of our lives is re-setting for what's to come. I wish you could all be here with us, if only to see how great Kim looks in person. Since you can't, we'll try to post pictures a little more regularly, because now we're gettin' to the good stuff.
1 comment:
thanks for the updates mr & mrs senn! kim, you look amazing! marty is right, you are a very beautiful pregnant lady.
hope to see you soon. can't wait to see pics of baby senn when he/she arrives.
love and miss you!
jill
Post a Comment