Sunday, October 18, 2009

Work In Progress

It feels like everything is a work in progress around here, but the baby room took a giant leap forward this weekend. The furniture is assembled and the room is painted. The color is called Blue Spring, but it's more of a steel gray (with a hint of blue). We're pretty sure it can go boy or girl, depending. (I know, I know - Blue Spring sounds boy-ish, but it'll look good with pink, too. I swear.)

Big, special thanks to Katja and Roberto for letting us have the crib, the changing table, and the rocker. We love a good hand-me-down – and that's a great one. Double-thanks to Roberto for remembering to include all the parts and, most importantly, the instruction manual.







1 comment:

Stephanie Luk said...

Kim, you are such a cutie and Marty, you look like a proud papa-in-training. Can't wait for K-Mart's arrival!

Love,

Stephanie