Kimberly stopped working. But only sort of. While she doesn't go into the office anymore, it seems like she's doing more than she ever has. Fortunately, now it's stuff she wants to do. Like making paintings for the nursery. Sewing a stocking for the baby. And making 8 dozen cookies. (Most of them for a cookie swap, but still. That's a lot of cookies.) Guess I'm the slacker by going to work everyday.
(Three paintings - final results to be revealed shortly)

(Chocolate. Toffee. Toasted walnuts. Sea salt. Deadly.)
Best of all? I'm the lucky recipient of all that hard work. Gorgeous paintings in the nursery, and about a hundred delicious cookies in my belly.
2 comments:
Lord, you look fantastic Kim!! I feel like at that "almost to 40 weeks" stage, I was running out of places to store baby weight and it all started to settle in my face. Ish.
Can't wait to see your paintings! And is that a portrait of YOU in the background of this photo??
Happy Christmas! =)
.ivy
Thanks, Ivy! I think the angle of that photo actually does a good job hiding the extra chin that I've grown. :) We'll be sure to post some finished nursery photos this weekend!
(And that painting was done by my father-in-law, pretty good, right?)
Post a Comment