
Hugo's been around now for a quarter of a year. Three months. 90 days. 2, 160 hours. WHOA. We fall more in love with him every day that passes, and we are sure he thinks we're pretty cool too.
Before you have a baby, everyone tells you how fast they grow up and to cherish every minute of time with them since it will quickly pass, and before you know it you'll be onto the next stage. Well, we get it now. We totally get it. These three months have been a whirlwind, and it seems that every morning, Marty and I wake up to our smiling boy and say to each other - would you look at that, he's grown up overnight again!
Every day I get to take in his personality, watching him develop as a little person and observing him taking on new physical challenges like hand-eye coordination, head control, sitting up and "standing." Taking the advice of many parents before us, I'm trying to not miss a single moment.
It's also worth talking stats of our sweet growing boy. We don't have a doctor's appointment this month, so I weighed him at a family center today to get an unofficial measurement. The little dude weighed in at 13 pounds 3 ounces! He's clearly still eating well (just not from a bottle yet, our greatest challenge so far).
Before his little buddies came over for a playdate.
Wearing his awesome hedgehog outfit and sweet matching sneaker socks.Happy three months, little dude.
Love,
Your (ridiculously) proud parents
xo
2 comments:
Ohhh! He is such a doll!! I need to come see this little handsome man before he's walking and talking!
BTW, are those the Johnny socks I gave him? He is so so cute in them!
Hugs to the entire Senn family!
Jill
Hi Jilly,
Those are totally the Johnny socks you got him! They are so awesome, we love them! Hugo now has sneaker socks to match every outfit in his closet. :)
Come visit soon, we'd love to see you.
Post a Comment