I've been trying to do more yoga these days. Because it's both strengthening and stretching, not to mention that it's a total stress and tension reliever, it's a great addition to my usual workout routine.
But sometimes my crazy schedule often keeps me from the yoga classes I really want to go to. However, I came across some yoga videos online, and while a podcast isn't a replacement for practice with an instructor helping correct my poses, it does allow me to fit more yoga into my days.
There are a couple of ways to do the practices.
1. Watch the video:
2. Download the Poadcasts that come along with step by step photos of the poses you'll be doing and you can play them straight from your computer, or if you're traveling, from your iPod.

The best part about these podcasts is that the instructor in the videos, Jason Crandall, is one of my primary instructors at my gym, the Bay Club, here in SF! I'm used to his style and I like it, so that's a major bonus for me.
My favorite podcast so far is the Full Practice: YJ Full Practice. They also archive : Yoga Journal Podcasts.
I highly recommend trying it out. Have fun! Kim x
No comments:
Post a Comment