Saturday, June 6, 2009

We're so San Francisco.

We were at the Ferry Building by nine this morning for the Saturday Farmer's Market. It wasn't long before we were filling our very eco-friendly reusable bags with locally grown organic produce. Because we're San Franciscans, and that's what San Franciscans do. (The above strawberries came home with us.)
Kimberly is a very patient person when it comes to my constant photo-taking. 
A little out-of-focus which is good, since I didn't shower. I don't know if that's San Franciscan, or just Saturday morning laziness.
We grabbed some breakfast outside along the Embarcadero once we realized we couldn't resist the smell of fresh bacon and eggs.
The San Francisco Belle, with the Bay Bridge in the background. Not bad, but we'll take the La Crosse Queen in a race any day of the week.
To really put an exclamation point on our very San Franciscan morning, I took our locally grown organic produce home in our eco-friendly reusable bags, and Kimberly went to yoga.

No comments: